[Mailman-Users] Slow Performance on semi-large lists

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Sat Dec 16 01:12:03 CET 2000

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Dan Mick wrote:
> The problem with this is that it appears to disable unauthorized-relay
> protection, which I consider pretty important antispam tactics.

Why?  The normal queue-running invocation should not run with deferred
delivery; the explicit invocation used by Mailman for outbound mail
should.  Inbound mail would always be touched by a sendmail invocation
that has a relay-checked delivery mode.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114