[Mailman-Users] How to discard spam without review

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Dec 13 21:29:12 CET 2000

At 11:14 AM -0800 12/13/00, John W Baxter wrote:

>Not to mention that mere mortals--even list admins--are very unlikely to
>know anything about procmail and how to manage its amazingly arcane
>"recipes," which when mismanaged tend to discard all mail.

wanna hear about the time when I was on vacation (in Port Ludlow, in
fact), and the person covering for me made a minor change to a
procmail script and forwarded 8000 pieces of bounce mail from a work
system to my personal mail address? (whimper)

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

We're visiting the relatives. Cover us.