[Mailman-Users] Bad Install?

Chris cjackson at class.com
Wed Dec 6 23:59:10 CET 2000

I have just installed mailman on a FreeBSD box. I am using Postfix as
my MTA, and after wrestling with the GID settings, I thought I had it
up and running. I could create lists, login to the admin interface,
and also the user interface. However when I try to subscribe, the
mailer chokes on my confirmation email. I have included the error
message below. If anyone can lend a hand, I'd be grateful.

Dec  6 16:33:21 listserv Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to exec script.
WANTED gid 999, GOT gid 1.  (Reconfigure to take 1?)
Dec  6 22:33:21 listserv sendmail[52820]: eB6MXLG52819:
to="|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test4",
ctladdr=<test4-request at listserv.class.com> (1/0), delay=00:00:00,
xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=prog, pri=3106
8, dsn=5.3.0, stat=unknown mailer error 2

--
Chris Jackson
Network Adminstrator