[Mailman-Users] Re: For Mailman wishlist

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 1 20:51:12 CET 2000

On 2000.12.01, in <3A27FF1F.32F3370D at TUE.NL>,
	"Tom Verhoeff" <T.Verhoeff at tue.nl> wrote:
> Option to select period for password reminders (much like digest
> volumes).  Now it is either off or monthly.  I would like yearly
> (monthly is too often, yearly seems right for me).

It's a cron task; you can just tune the crontab parameters.  This is
what we've done.  The only problem is the multiple texts that refer to
the "monthly password reminder" messages.  Those should be altered not
to refer to the time period at all, I think.

--
 -D.	dgc at uchicago.edu	NSIT	University of Chicago