[Mailman-Users] problem with new install

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Fri Aug 25 03:00:37 CEST 2000

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 09:30:30AM -0500, Noah Lee wrote:
> I just installed Mailman onto a new Redhat 6.2 system with Python 1.5.2-13
> and Apache 1.3.12. It looks like the mailman install went okay and I setup
> a list. However, when I try to make any changes to the list it will go
> immediately back to the Password screen without making any changes. The

If you are using a version of Mailman older than 2.0b5, you
might try updating.  The cookie handling code used for
maintaining the authentication information has been improved.
(Alternatively, you might try using a different web browser,
as at least some of the earlier problems seemed related to
one browser family.)

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/