[Mailman-Users] Sender: problem

Dave C. davec at pathwaynet.com
Thu Aug 17 20:33:21 CEST 2000

More likely he recently switch mail clients or something changed at his
end, and his client or server is inestering a Sender: header *without*
any domain part, and your server is adding its own domain. In a way,
both systems are broken - his should always add a correct domain to any
addresses, your should not add its own to addresses in headers on
received messages..

--

-------
Dave C.