[Mailman-Users] Sender: problem

Derek E Mart marticus at louisville.edu
Thu Aug 17 18:16:48 CEST 2000

There is a user who has been using a list for a long time now, and just
recently has not been able to get through.  It says he is not on the
list, but he is, however, the list thinks he is sending directly from my
mail server.  I think something somewhere is setting the Sender: header
to his.username at my.hostname and this might be causing problems (I don't
really know).  This person sent a message directly to me and I got the
same result.  Has anyone seen this before?  Recently I set up my mail
server to use a smart relay and I am using mailman 1.1 that came with
SuSE 6.3

--
Derek E. Mart "Marticus" - Systems Programmer II
U of L - Electrical & Computer Engineering