[Mailman-Users] Removing passwords for one list

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Mon Aug 14 06:45:13 CEST 2000

Hello - I'd like to be able to remove the passwords for one particular list
(but not all of them) so that everyone subscribed can just submit a
unsubscribe request and then get a mail back that requires them to confirm
that they wanted to do this (just like subscribing from a different
address). I've added a good 6,000 people to a list that used to be housed in
majordomo and I set it so that they didn't get notification of the switch,
but when they want to subscribe people are going to be confused, because
they never GOT a password...

Thanks!
micah