[Mailman-Users] Admin/maillist won't load

Melvin Stevens mstevens at dqbbs.com
Sun Aug 13 22:10:58 CEST 2000

I created a list.  I was in the process of configuring the list with the web
interface.  I changed the field that gives information on the list.  It was
about 100-150 words with a <b></b> imbedded tag..

I hit save; and then the page never came back.  After some struggle I just
decided to check the list.  Both the DB and back DB were corrupt.  So I
deleted the list and recreated it.  Now it seems that when I click on the
/admin/listname link the page never loads.

Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA
Melvin Stevens