[Mailman-Users] wierd happenings

leith parkin leith12 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:24:33 CEST 2000

Hi,
  Im running mailman 2beta5 and having strange problems. This is a bsd box
which uses sendmail as the MTA. On adding new list members mailman can email
welcome messages out, password reminiders etc. However when a post is made
to a list, the email just disappears into the nether nether.

It appears this happens with anything that requires sendmail to pipe data
through the wrappers script. I have modified the aliases file etc. At first
i thought it may be the sendmail smrsh stuff, so i created the wrapper
symlink in /usr/libexec/sm.bin. I have tried launching the wrapper using the
full path, the wrapper path, even using senmails smrsh -c wrapper but i
still get nothing.

Ideas?

Leith Parkin