[Mailman-Users] HTML listinfo pages with digests disabled

Jim Tittsler jwt at dskk.co.jp
Wed Apr 26 06:54:14 CEST 2000

On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 01:24:26PM -0700, Erik S.E. Walum wrote:
> First: the radio buttons that are supposed to exist after
> "Would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest? "
> don't exist.

Did the list administrator disable the "digestable" option?
("Can list members choose to receive list traffic bunched in digests?")

If it is disabled, you will see that behavior unless you edit the HTML for
the "General list information page."  Simply delete the table row that deals
with the digest:
        digest?
            <MM-Digest-Radio-Button>  Yes
        </TD>

(Yes, it would be nice if this section disappeared automagically when
"digestable" was turned off... but I think people are hesitant to submit
changes to the templating scheme until after some of the I18n issues
get settled.  So for now, have the list administrator delete the offending
section of the HTML for lists that are not digestable.)

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/