[Mailman-Users] Cookie

Jim Tittsler jwt at dskk.co.jp
Fri Apr 7 03:01:57 CEST 2000

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 08:15:31PM -0400, Jeff Fiegel wrote:
> Error decoding authorization cookie.
>
> Yes cookie are permitted...   Are there any special setting for
> apache?  Users are getting the same error?

I have started seeing this *occasionally* with the 2.0beta series as well.
Maybe 1 out of 25 times, it will complain about not being able to decode the
authorization cookie.  I've not yet figured out what triggers it.  When I do
get it, the cookie that has been saved by Netscape is shorter than the
normal cookies... but I've not poked around enough to figure out why.  Maybe
a magic character in the cookie string?

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/