[Mailman-Users] Hypermail to Pipermail (reply-to:?)

Erik Parker eparker at mindsec.com
Thu Sep 23 02:13:25 CEST 1999

Well, I got all of zero replies to this. So I did the easy part of
moving the files that were in mbox format.. the others were in Hypermail
html only. I don't know how to move those properly.

Another question, that I am guessing won't get answered..

The thread last month on virtual users really wasn't all that
informative. I see the options that only a blind person could miss
for hostnames on the general options page. However that doesn't
fix the address the list E-mail FROM. So if i have host.x.com,
which is a CNAME to host.n.com, and the list knows it is on host.x.com,
it still shows up from list at host.n.com, regardless of what you put there.
Then people reply to the wrong hostname.

I didn't see a way to do custom headers (not message header, mail headers,
they shouldn't call their header section "mail header" unless it really
can edit the actual headers).

I need to either adda  reply-to, so it replies to the right address, or
there MUST be an option I am missing. Someone couldn't possibly put out a
product without such an easy function. Am i missing it?