[Mailman-Users] Problems with subscribed users

Aaron Optimizer Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Mon Sep 20 17:43:17 CEST 1999

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 01:52:10PM +0200, Aaron Optimizer Digulla wrote:

> I have a closed list but for some *subscribed* users, all posts
> must be approved by me (error Only subscribed users may post to
> the list). (See Bug 126 in the jitterbug DB). Can you please have
> a look ASAP because many valid users get these mails back ?
>
> This seems to be related to having several aliases for
> a machine.

:-/ It gets more and more strange... when I set "Restrict posting privilege
to list members?" and "Must posts be approved by an administrator?" to NO,
then every post is held for approval !?!?!

Is there any better version than 1.0 ?

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla             Team AMIGA     AROS Head of Development
Author of XDME, ResTrackLib, CInt.		       <http://www.aros.org/>