[Mailman-Users] mailman having trouble figuring out urls?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at larsshack.org
Sat Sep 18 22:37:15 CEST 1999

Howdy all,

I'm looking at mailman to help solve the godawful tangle of mailing lists
in our department.  I've run into a problem with the 'listinfo' script:
in the list of advertised mailing lists, the URLs for the list-specific
pages have too many 'listinfo's in them.

That is, when accessing listinfo like this:

I get a list of mailing lists, each one with a url that looks like this:

Of course, this just asks listinfo to look for a list named 'listinfo',
which doesn't get us anywhere.

I don't have much experience with python programming, so I'm not sure
exactly what's causing the problem.  If anyone has encountered (and
solved :) this problem before, please let me know!

Thanks,

  -- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at larsshack.org>