[Mailman-Users] How do members of a private list access archives?

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Fri Sep 3 05:37:39 CEST 1999

Just curious:

Did you take a look at the faq?  It talks about two common problems people
run into when dealing with archives.

http://www.list.org/faq.html

Take a look there before doing anything else! :-0

--
NAME: Christopher Schulte
MAIL: christopher at schulte.org
SITE: http://www.schulte.org/
FINGER: christopher at shell.schulte.org

"All I know's I gotta be, where me heart says I outta be."
--Ben Folds, Ben Folds Five (TUBORM)