[Mailman-Users] How do members of a private list access archives?

Christian Dysthe cdysthe at oddbird.dyndns.org
Fri Sep 3 05:21:20 CEST 1999

Hi,

we run a couple of internal list for the company I work for where we
have set the archives only visible to subscribed users.

The problem is that I can not figure out how to access the archives
as a subscribed user.

When I click on the archive link I get this:
"The requested URL /mailman/private/mylist/ was not found on this server."
On lists where the archives are public I notice the URLs are different:

http://www.opera.com/pipermail/mylist/

I can see the archives files are present for these lists. I am just not
able to reach them through a web interface.

I know I might be missing something obvious, but I'm still not able to
figure this out.

We are running Debian (Slink) and Mailman v 1.0rc2 installed from deb's.

TIA!

Regards,
Christian Dysthe
E-mail: cdysthe at oddbird.dyndns.org