[Mailman-Users] Bug report Error message!

Brian Friday bfriday at LaSierra.edu
Thu Sep 2 21:46:25 CEST 1999

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Look at line 1335 in MailList.py.  Now look at two lines just before
> that.  Do you see:
>
>         d = self.__dict__.copy()
>         d['cgiext'] = mm_cfg.CGIEXT
>
> If so, then something very bizarre is going on and we'll have to start
> adding debugging statements.  If you /don't/ see that code, then
> you've got a version of MailList.py that predates 1.0 final.

Bizarre indeed... looks like its all working my MailList.py file was dated
july 12 along with other files, while my templates were new...

Thanks for the help...

Sincerely,

Brian Friday
Systems Administrator