[Mailman-Users] Bug report Error message!

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Thu Sep 2 21:21:45 CEST 1999

    BF> Got the following error when I hit submit to approve a
    BF> message.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you might be using the new templates
with an older version of Mailman.  I know you said you're using 1.0
final, but I have a hard time seeing how this error could occur.

Look at line 1335 in MailList.py.  Now look at two lines just before
that.  Do you see:

        d = self.__dict__.copy()
        d['cgiext'] = mm_cfg.CGIEXT

If so, then something very bizarre is going on and we'll have to start
adding debugging statements.  If you /don't/ see that code, then
you've got a version of MailList.py that predates 1.0 final.

-Barry