[Mailman-Users] How do I blow away the admin queue for a list?

Marc Merlin mailman-users-local at merlins.org
Thu Oct 28 22:16:15 CEST 1999

On jeu, oct 28, 1999 at 04:50:24 +0200, Ricardo Kustner wrote:
> get ready for some horror :) those message are all in the config.db
> database... the only way to remove them is to use python as far as i know...
> hmm maybe it would be possible to write a small cgi script that can remove
> messages from config.db (i had to remove something once too)...
> on the other hand, I do hope that the queued messages will be removed
> to a different place in the future releases of Mailman... I think i've
> already suggested this once in here :)

Yeah, that sucks a bit...
What I ended up doing was dumping the list of users, copied a config.db from
another list,  changed through the  web the fields  that had to  be changed,
removed all the users and re-subscribed the old list of users.
Mailman should  really have some  tool to access  all of config.db  from the
command line.

Thanks for your help,
Marc

Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information