[Mailman-Users] How do I blow away the admin queue for a list?

Ricardo Kustner ricardo at miss-janet.com
Thu Oct 28 16:50:24 CEST 1999

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 01:02:37AM -0700, Marc Merlin wrote:
> Due to a mail loop, I have several hundred post requests in one of my lists.
> I'd like to blow them all away without clicking 300 times on some web form.
> I've looked around  in the mailman tree,  but I just can't  find where those
> subscription messages are sitting.
get ready for some horror :) those message are all in the config.db
database... the only way to remove them is to use python as far as i know...
hmm maybe it would be possible to write a small cgi script that can remove
messages from config.db (i had to remove something once too)...
on the other hand, I do hope that the queued messages will be removed
to a different place in the future releases of Mailman... I think i've
already suggested this once in here :)

Ricardo.