[Mailman-Users] Mailman customization

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Mon Nov 22 14:36:29 CET 1999

Quoting Thiébaut Champenier (CHAMPETH at e-i.com):
> ...in fact I've realised it's not a big problem... it would be nice if it were
> possible to send those approval requests to only a single admin (e.g. the 1st
> one)

Do the other admins do anything besides post?  Because if you only made them
admins so that they can post, you don't have to do it that way.  Just list
them under "Privacy Options->Addresses of members accepted for posting to this
list without implicit approval requirement".

--
Paul Tomblin, not speaking for anybody.
SETI at Home:  Finally a *good* way to impress Jodie Foster