[Mailman-Users] stalled / locks?

Ricardo Kustner ricardo at miss-janet.com
Mon May 17 09:56:54 CEST 1999

Hi,

When I approve a post in the admindb interface (mailman rc1), the connection
"stalls" for several seconds after the new page has been brought up... the
weird thing is that the full html output has been displayed on the browser,
but apperantly, the http connection isn't closed immediately after this...
could this be a lock-file problem? I know it doesnt really look like a huge
problem, but since i'm running mailman our poor little p100/32mb server is
barfing on *huge* loads sometimes, making it almost impossible to telnet and
reset the server ... this often happens shortly after a moderator has approved
several posts through the admin interface.

Ricardo.