[Mailman-Users] Problem seting up mailman

surendra rajbanshi quickfinder at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 09:37:01 CEST 1999

Hello,

I have setup mailman to access POP3 mail from web for our users, Some
time it works fine and some times it shows the incomming message and
when trying to read the mail it gives the Error mesage on right-hand
side buttom frame, The error message is as follows-

Error Message: No login provided, cannot proceed.

it does not happen evertime, Have some one face this problem. if so
Please send me suggestion I will be appriciate.

Thanks,