[Mailman-Users] Bug: Further info...

Tomas tomas at greatergood.com
Tue May 4 22:09:35 CEST 1999

The bug seems to be only when someone tries to subscribe via email.  I think.  I seem to be able to add these people via the web interface. These folks don't have web access.  I have a hunch, but cannot figure it out, that maybe there's a permission thing happening?

By the way, the site is:

http://louis-lamour-fan.com

the list is ll-chat at louis-lamour-fan.com (and ll-chat-admin@ is the list admin, right?)

Thanks,

Tomas

-- What would you like me to do today? -----------------------------

 http://GreaterGood.com  - - - - Shopping that benefits your group.
 http://YourSchoolShop.com ..... where 5% goes back to your school!
 Tomas Hood - Technology (Miracle) Worker      Voice (206) 624-8972
 FAX (206) 344-5221                            Pager (206) 998-3805

  "If everyone is thinking alike then somebody is not thinking..."
                        -- George S. Patton