[Mailman-Users] Non-web interface?

Steve Dinn sdinn at spine.cx
Thu Mar 25 18:48:14 CET 1999

Hey,

I'm brand new to mailman, and this may be a very obvious question, but
here goes:

Is there a way to manage a maliing list without using the web-based
administration portion?  In particular, I have a few messages sent to my
list that came to me for approval or rejection.  The message gives me a
URL to go to.  Unfortuneatly, I don't run a web server on that box.

Is there a way to approve or deny a post by using a command line utility?

Thanks.

 Steve Dinn                       email:  mailto:sdinn at spine.cx
                                    www:  http://users.andara.com/~sdinn

"UNIX *is* user friendly...It's just selective about who its friends are."