[Mailman-Users] Inlining MIME attachments on Mailman web archives

Ben Gertzfield che at debian.org
Thu Mar 11 08:25:40 CET 1999

I couldn't find an answer to this or in the FAQ; is there a way
to specify to mailman a list of MIME types that should be auto-decoded
and inlined as an <image> tag in the web archives? Or at least
a way to auto-decode MIME attachments and make them available
as a link?

hypermail has this ability, so I'd assume Mailman can kick its butt in
this field too, and that I just couldn't find the option.

Thanks,

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters Q and Y and the number 5.
"You should be glad you don't have diaper rash. Mah Jongg."