[Mailman-Users] mail-to-news gateway

Richard Ellerbrock richarde at eskom.co.za
Thu Jun 24 17:44:08 CEST 1999

Yes it works, but I get messages from cron the whole time:

Cron <mailman at lisa> /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/gate_news

Exception exceptions.IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory') in <method FileLock.__del__ of FileLock instance at 81bc1c8> ignored

--
Richard Ellerbrock
richarde at eskom.co.za

>>> Kevin Shrieve <kevin at lumiere.net> 06/24/99 05:07PM >>>
Since nobody seems to know of examples of Mailman mail-to-news gateways
that I could check out, I'll broaden the question...

Has anybody had any experience with the mail-to-news gateway feature of
Mailman?  Is it real?  Does it work?

Thanks,

Kevin Shrieve
kevin at lumiere.net