[Mailman-Users] Splitting mailman mail delivery from web server

Stanley Weilnau sweilnau at cnri.reston.va.us
Mon Jun 7 22:28:24 CEST 1999

I have a machine inside a firewall that is supporting my mail-lists.  I
would like to use mailman on it to support the lists.  However, I do not
want to install a web server on it.  I do have a web server outside the
firewall that I would like to support the mailman web interface.

The only thought I have had to do this is to set up the mailman-request
aliases to point to the web server and then do a rsync to pull the data
mail-list data from the outside web server to the internal mail machine.

Are there any other solutions?  I looked at the archives but the only
solution I saw there was to run a web server on the internal machine and
have the primary web server point to it for the mailman pages.

Thanks,

Stanley Weilnau