[Mailman-Users] URGENT HELP SOUGHT

Andy McClements a.mcclements at linst.ac.uk
Mon Jul 5 14:24:03 CEST 1999

Hi All,

Sorry to shout, but I need to evaluate this system asap. and I cannot
because the admin password is broken.

Please will anyone who might be able to suggest why the adminstrative
passwords might be rejected in the admin webpage, with a message "Sorry,
wrong password. Try again." See my previous post below for the system details.

I've just used "mmsitepass" again to reset the admin password, but the new
password is rejected. The ~/mailman/logs/error is empty. I don't know where
else to start looking to debug this.

Thanks in advance,

Andy McClements
London