[Mailman-Users] cvs question

Darren Henderson darren at jasper.somtel.com
Fri Jan 15 06:13:33 CET 1999

Earlier tonight I attempted to do a cvs update...I wasn't having much luck
so I wiped out my directory and did another initial check out which went
just fine and picked up 1.0b7+....

As is the way of things we now have 1.0b8:) So...I try to do the update
again and I get the same kind of error message I was getting before.

cvs server: Updating .
P Makefile.in
cvs update: checksum failure after patch to ./Makefile.in; will refetch
cvs update: checksum failure after patch to ./Makefile.in; will refetch

(It was indicating a differnt file the first time, I forget which)

I figure, ok, maybe much hasn't changed in the past few hours so I do the
install and update but the pages are still showing 1.0b7+.... So...what
bit of cvs am I messing up?

Darren Henderson                              darren at jasper.somtel.com

                   Help fight junk e-mail, visit http://www.cauce.org/