[Mailman-Users] [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 1.0b8

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Fri Jan 15 05:40:18 CET 1999

While there are still a few outstanding problems reported by users, I
think we've nailed enough bugs since 1.0b7 to warrant a new release,
so I'm announcing 1.0b8 tonight.  As usual, feel free to pick it up
from www.list.org.

I think we're getting really close.  I'm hoping my last minute changes
didn't bust anything, and I'm also hoping we can nail down the last
few showstoppers people have reported (in particular the archiving
problems).  I also want to get Scott's envelope-sender change backed
out.

Please give 1.0b8 a shot and let us know if you have any problems.
Feel free to continue to send ideas and suggestions.  I'm in
conservative mode now though -- let's get 1.0 out so we can start
working on some of those cool ideas.

Thanks,
-Barry