[Mailman-Users] Bug in b7?

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Wed Jan 13 09:48:49 CET 1999

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Jason Wellman wrote:
> >    JW> 2) When I hit the listinfo page <whatever>/mailman/listinfo
> >    JW> the publicly displayable lists (marked as so in the privacy
> >    JW> options) do not show up.
> >
> >I've never seen that happen.  So none of your lists are showing up on
> >the general page?  Are you seeing any errors in the logs/error file?
> >If not, we'll have to get our hands dirty!
>
> No related errors in the log files.  Just two from back when I ran b6.  This
> isn't as big a deal, but I would like it to work. :)

Could this be due to the "per-virtual host" list option? I don't recall
exactly how/where you set that, but I've got it set on my mailman
installation. Lists will only appear if the hostname in the URL matches
the hostname listed in the configuration for the "URL root" or whatever it
is called.

-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/