[Mailman-Users] What resources do the CGI scripts use?

jwm at plain.co.nz jwm at plain.co.nz
Thu Feb 18 22:05:47 CET 1999

I'm currently writing a wrapper script that allows the mailman CGI
scripts to be executed from a web server on a different host via
SSH. In order to do this safely, I'm only allowing the absolutely
necessary environment variables to be set on the mailman host side. So
far I've determined that the mailman CGI scripts need the cgi string
passed on stdin (all the forms are POST types?) and the PATH_INFO
variable.

Are there any other resources set by the web server that need to be
sent?

John.