[Mailman-Users] Three problems: exim, archives and separate replies.

Gergely Madarasz gorgo at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Aug 6 13:37:06 CEST 1999

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Christian Dysthe wrote:

> I have just set up mailman on our Debian Slink web server. It seems to
> run fine, but I do have two problems:
>
> 1. When I try to click on a list archive I get a message like this:
> -- The requested URL /pipermail/opera-newsletter/ was not found on this server.
> I can not find how to correct this and set up a working archive. What
> am I missing?

If you have installed it from the .deb, then you should have read
/usr/doc/mailman/README.Debian :)
Btw debian slink proper contains 1.0b8, make sure you upgrade to the
version now in debian/dists/proposed-updates

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo at caesar.elte.hu         gorgo at linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/