[Mailman-Users] 1.0b11 bug with underscores in member name?

Gerhard Gonter gonter at maestria.wu-wien.ac.at
Tue Apr 20 21:11:08 CEST 1999

I already replied in direct mail but realized that there is in
fact another bug burried in Terry Grace's report.

Addresses with underscores work fine, the problem below was IMO at the
Notes gateway as indicated by the error message.

However, mailman does not recognize the bounced address:

Lotus Notes says:
  ------- Failure Reasons  --------
  User  not listed in public Name & Address Book
  latoya_lemur at notes.wu-wien.ac.at

Mailman apparently matches "not" as the username and thus concludes: