[Mailman-Users] REPLY-TO oddity

Marc L. Allen allen at chesapeake.tokheim.com
Fri Apr 9 00:05:39 CEST 1999

I'm using 1.0B10 and I've noticed the following:

I've created a CNAME in my DNS to point maillist.x.y.z to machine
x.y.z.  I've also setup Mailman to use maillist.x.y.z as it's address
and URL.

When I set a list up to have replies go to the list, the REPLY-TO: field
of the message is list at x.y.z instead of the expected list at maillist.x.y.z

Any quick fixes?

Thanks,

Marc

* Marc L. Allen                         *                              *
* Principal Architect                   * "If we had told you it was   *
* Information Technology Manager        * impossible, you'd never have *
*                                       * gone off and done it."       *
* Tokheim Technology Center             *                              *
* (757) 366-4185                        *    -- The Phantom Tollbooth  *
* allen at chesapeake.tokheim.com          *                              *