[Mailman-Users] automated subscriptions

Ryan McLean ghent at starshadow.com
Thu Apr 8 23:00:34 CEST 1999

  Thanks for the tip.  As to the users not being able to unsubscribe
themselves, I use this for (amoung other things) sending important
annoucenments, emergencies, planned outages, etc etc to all the users who
subscribe to my services.  I don't want them removing themselves from THAT
list as it's very important that they recieve anything asnd everything
sent to that list.  As to other mailing lists that I have hosted, I don't
care about those :)

 - Ryan

/*
 * Ryan McLean - Network/System Administrator
 * Starshadow Communications
 * Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Cleveland, Ohio USA
 * http://www.starshadow.com
 */