[Mailman-Users] List roster not found.

Gergely Madarasz gorgo at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Apr 2 21:05:14 CEST 1999

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Mike Garside wrote:

> I have setup Mailman on my Debian GNU/Linux box and receive the following
> error message in html when checking the subscriber list. "List roster not
> found"  I am using the default list setups that are generated when using the
> newlist command.  I am also using version 1.0b8-3 of mailman that came with
> the "slink" distribution of Debian.
> The weird part is that everything else seems to work fine, I can do updates
> from admin, post to the list, view archives etc etc, I can even view the
> subscriber list once or twice after creating a new list.  It then gives me
> this error???

So you say it works sometimes and does not work in some other cases ?
What URL does it access then ? And where did you get there from? I have
tried 1.0b8-3 and it seems to work fine here...

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo at caesar.elte.hu         gorgo at linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/