[Mailman-Users] Just a little help please. ;)

John Viega John at list.org
Thu Sep 17 23:23:42 CEST 1998

On Thu, Sep 17, 1998 at 11:21:13PM +0200, Nagy Balazs wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Nimh wrote:
>
> This is normal but not correct.  There's a little bug in queueing.  Please
> wait for the new release.

Setting the number of connections to 1 is supposed to work, though.

> > 2) How do I get my archives working or are they not implemented yet?

They were, but then someone removed them in order to upgrade to a new
pipermail, but that turned out not to be feasible because pipermail is
no longer as portable as Mailman wants to be.  Someone's going to have
to extend pipermail with a drop-in database before we can go back to
using it.