[Mailman-Users] permission denied to archives dir with apache

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay at acm.jhu.edu
Wed Nov 11 21:06:15 CET 1998

Hmm...looks right to me, and matches with how mine are set up now.  Also,
in your srm.conf file (you said you had it modified), do you have a

Alias /pipermail/ /home/mailman/archives/public/

Note, there should _not_ be a ScriptAlias line involving pipermail. (I
forget if that's how the documentation is worded or what, but for a while
I had both, and Scott said there should only be 1, and it should be the
Alias)

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www2.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay  "Conscience is the inner voice that
				    warns up that someone may be looking."

PGP Fingerprint: 7DA2 DB6E 7F5E 8973 A8E7  347B 2429 7728 76C2 BEA1