[Mailman-Users] 1.0b6 error

George Reese borg at imaginary.com
Sun Nov 8 19:04:10 CET 1998

Here is the traceback from trying to call up the archives on any of my
lists:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/users/mailman/scripts/driver", line 98, in run_main
    pkg = __import__('Mailman.Cgi', globals(), locals(), [scriptname])
  File "/users/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/archives.py", line 82, in ?
    replacements[''] = GetArchiveList(list)
  File "/users/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/archives.py", line 72, in
GetArchiveList
    link = htmlformat.Link(os.path.join(list._base_archive_url, dir),
AttributeError: _base_archive_url

I upgraded from Mailman 0.95.

Also, I had to chmod 777 the logs and locks directory's to get things
to work.  Because the web server runs under www.www, it cannot write
to those directories.

--
George Reese (borg at imaginary.com)       http://www.imaginary.com/~borg