[Mailman-Users] initial mail

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay at chimera.acm.jhu.edu
Sat Jun 6 19:12:46 CEST 1998

Is there an easy way to disable the initial mailing that everyone gets
when they are put on a list?  We want to move all of our Majordomo stuff
to Mailman, but have the users be none the wiser until we tell them about
it...

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www2.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay  "There exists in India no politician
				    daring enough to attempt to explain
                                    to the masses that cows can be eaten."

PGP Fingerprint: 7DA2 DB6E 7F5E 8973 A8E7  347B 2429 7728 76C2 BEA1