[Mailman-Users] Help me

Manojit manojit at mymcomm.com
Thu Dec 31 19:53:24 CET 1998

    HI,
    1.>I have installed mailman on my server, I've created a list, changed aliases, run newaliases and typed http://mailman.com.mymcomm.com/cgi-bin/listinfo.cgi
    on the browser, which is showing no publicly advertised list available.But when I clicked "the list admin overview page " link it shows me the list I created as publicly advertised list. Why the listname is not showing by listinfo.cgi?
    2>On accesing the listinfo.cgi page I'm getting a line as "(Send questions and comments to mailman-owner at localhost.localdomain.)". But I want to change the link as my domain name, how to do that. I've added the necessary things to mm_cfg.py file and changed aliases file also, but it is not working.
    -Manojit