[Mailman-Users] Syslog messages

Ken Manheimer klm at cnri.reston.va.us
Sat Dec 19 23:27:30 CET 1998

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Greg Stein wrote:

> That is just cron telling you that it is running a command. It logs all
> commands that it runs, and I'm not sure that it can be turned off.

(I believe the syslog configuration file - /etc/syslog.conf, on solaris
- is the avenue to change that, if it's what you really want - the
default configuration on my machines doesn't log cron activations, for
instance.)

Ken Manheimer		  klm at python.org	    703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

	# If you appreciate Python, consider joining the PSA! #
		  # <http://www.python.org/psa/>. #