[Mailman-i18n] Esperanto translation

Rubeno Fernández enseikou at gmail.com
Sun May 13 17:50:30 EDT 2018

Thanks for the info, Mark!

My priority is translating the HTML and email templates that my list users
will interact with. Is it possible to install them in Mailman even while
incomplete? As far as I understand, I need to make a directory /etc/mailman/eo
and put my files there, and then add a line like this to the end of /usr/lib/
mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py:

	add_language('eo', _('Esperanto'), 'utf-8')

Am I on the right track?

Rubén