[Mailman-i18n] German translation

Bernhard Schmidt Bernhard.Schmidt at lrz.de
Mon Feb 15 08:08:57 EST 2016

Am 13.02.2016 um 10:20 schrieb Mirian Margiani:

Hi Miriam,

thanks for the answer.

>>> I finished translating the last new messages for the release. I uploaded a
>>> new commit to the old branch of my german translation on Launchpad.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for the updates, the new language really is a lot better
>> than the old one.
>>
>> A colleague of mine submitted three really tiny updates that I have
>> uploaded and put into a merge request. Since both yours and his
>> translation are valid (and his translation touches the strings you
>> translated as well) and you have done such a splendid work on the
>> translations I'd like to defer the decision to you.
>>
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~berni/mailman/fix-typo3/+merge/285763
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Bernhard
>
> Hi Ber*m*hard,
>
> Your new translations are really better than mine, but I‘d be happy if you
> could change three things before merging them:
> You could use double quotation marks for "moderiert“, add a full stop at the
> end of the sentence and change it in the second translation from "DMARC-
> Policy“ to "DMARC-Regel“ (just for consistency).
>
> I‘d say it‘s ready for being merged.

I have fixed up your points and resubmitted the merge proposal. I have
no idea how to properly deal with this in launchpad, so I've made a new
branch and a new merge request.

https://code.launchpad.net/~berni/mailman/fix-typo5/+merge/286056

My colleague is a bit unhappy with "DMARC-Regel", since "Policy" would
rather be something like a "Regelwerk". But that would be something to
change consistently through the whole translation.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
Bernhard Schmidt                               Netzplanung / IPv6
Leibniz-Rechenzentrum               Leibniz Supercomputing Centre
Tel: +49 89 35831-7885     E-Mail/Jabber: Bernhard.Schmidt at lrz.de