[Mailman-i18n] German translation

Mirian Margiani mirian at margiani.ch
Sat Feb 13 04:20:39 EST 2016

Am Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, 16:53:00 schrieb Bernhard Schmidt:
> Hi Miriam,
>
> > I finished translating the last new messages for the release. I uploaded a
> > new commit to the old branch of my german translation on Launchpad.
>
> Thanks a lot for the updates, the new language really is a lot better
> than the old one.
>
> A colleague of mine submitted three really tiny updates that I have
> uploaded and put into a merge request. Since both yours and his
> translation are valid (and his translation touches the strings you
> translated as well) and you have done such a splendid work on the
> translations I'd like to defer the decision to you.
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~berni/mailman/fix-typo3/+merge/285763
>
> Best Regards,
> Bernhard

Hi Ber*m*hard,

Your new translations are really better than mine, but I‘d be happy if you
could change three things before merging them:
You could use double quotation marks for "moderiert“, add a full stop at the
end of the sentence and change it in the second translation from "DMARC-
Policy“ to "DMARC-Regel“ (just for consistency).

I‘d say it‘s ready for being merged.

Kind regards
Mirian