[Mailman-i18n] Hebrew translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri May 2 08:02:45 CEST 2014

On 05/01/2014 10:22 PM, Genghis Khan wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I would like to be joined to GNU Mailman translators translation
> group[0] to gain privileges to update Hebrew translation for GNU
> Mailman.  My Launchpad Id is ~genghiskhan[1]
>
> [0] https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/mailman-translators
> [1] https://launchpad.net/~genghiskhan

That group never got off the ground and was primarily aimed at Mailman 3
in any case.

Are you interested in Mailman 2.1 or Mailman 3? If 2.1, I suggest you
wait a day or two because there is a significant change to one specific
string that is not yet in the mailman.pot template or msgmerged into
messages/he/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po. In any case, translating does not
depend on any membership in the translation group. See the detailed
procedure at <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/i18nhowto>.