[Mailman-i18n] Latvian translation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jun 8 20:40:39 CEST 2009

Karlis Repsons wrote:

>Besides, why can't I access http://bugs.list.org/? Maybe
>http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Internationalization
>needs to be updated?

Yes. That tracker was never actually used and has been replaced by
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman>. I have updated the wiki. Thanks
for the report.

>So in short, I want to translate, but can I translate the list slowly by
>uploading the latest files to my server, so more and more is translated,
>while lists are fully operational?

Yes you can. It isn't seamless as you have to run msgfmt to create a
new mailman.mo from mailman.po and do a Mailman restart after
uploading new files, but there should be now other difficulties in
doing an incremental translation.